SECURITY FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our policy is not to share your personal information with any other parties. However, third parties who help us operate our website, perform our business, or provide services to you are exempt from this requirement if they agree to keep this information private.
Additionally, we may disclose your information if necessary to comply with the law, enforce or apply our site policies, or defend the rights, property, or safety of us or others. A visitor’s IP address and other non-personally identifying information may be shared with third parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
We acquire several types of information about you based on your interactions and involvement with us. For example, in conjunction with the Services, we may collect the following information from you:
- Direct Identifiers includes your first and last names, phone or mobile number, addresses and email addresses.
- Information Regarding the Property: Information about the precise services you require, such as the specifics of home or commercial property repairs, the budget, and background information about your property, such as the address. We will not publish your home’s address on our website without your permission.
Additional to our collection of information for the objectives indicated above, we gather each category of information to maintain our connection with you and provide services, which include but are not limited to:
- As a part of our service offerings, we take care of everything from onboarding you as a customer to processing and completing your requests.
- Taking measures to enhance our services, including doing analytics, assessing the quality of our services, and conducting other internal business functions.
- Balance confirmation and management of various parts of your financial transactions.
- Provide you with a better experience by integrating information from various sources.
- To administer and improve our Website, we may collect and utilize information about our users, such as monitoring the Website’s efficacy, diagnosing server problems, seeing where visitors are coming from, and identifying our Website’s users.
- Assuring the security and integrity of the Personal Information we manage and preventing and responding to fraud, policy or term violations, and threats of damage.
- We are committed to meeting our legal, regulatory, and risk management responsibilities, which may include bringing legal claims, exercising them, or defending them, and
- Any additional purpose for which the data was obtained should be carried out.
Despite our best efforts, we cannot guarantee that we will avoid any loss or damage to you or any third party arising from any such loss, misuse, or modification of the information we acquire from you.
We are committed to protecting our users’ personal information privacy and security. When users entrust us with their personal information, we take steps to ensure that it is safeguarded both online and offline (the extent to which personal data is stored outside of the web).
Your personal information is important to us, and we respect your right to remain anonymous.
We protect your personal information by limiting access to it and taking reasonable precautions to ensure that it is not made available to the general public. Personal data is saved on servers housed in a secure physical environment to protect against unauthorized access.
Additionally, we have security processes to guard against the loss, abuse, or alteration of personal information within our control. However, please be aware that, while we make every effort to protect your data, no storage facility, technology, software, security procedures, or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
MONITORING USER BEHAVIOR
It is possible that Haul Away, LLC will keep track of the websites and pages that our visitors visit within www.haulawayllc.com to establish which Haul Away, LLC services are the most often used.
The following information may be collected automatically when you visit our site: your domain name, IP address, web browser type, the pages or other content you view or engage with, the dates and times of your visit, as well as the type of access you have to our site.
We may collect this information via cookies, gifs, web beacons, and other technology. For example, if you open, click on, or forward an email message, we may use technology to acquire and track information about your email interactions.
Cookies may be used by the Haul Away, LLC website to enhance your online experience. (Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transmits to your computer’s hard disk via your Web browser (if you permit), allowing the website’s or service provider’s systems to identify your browser and collect and store certain information.)
CHANGES AND UPDATES
You may then decide if you want to accept the new policy or if you want to stop using the Site. You must check in on this policy regularly to make sure you are still in agreement with all it says.
The Site is not intended for children, and no items or services are available for them to use. Therefore, we do not intentionally obtain data from people under 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use the Site under the guidance of a parent or guardian, and you may not use a section of the Site that requires you to provide personal information.
Please contact us using the “Contact” option on the menu available at the top of the Site if you have any concerns regarding this Policy or our practices linked to this Site.
We welcome you to visit:
Haul Away LLC
312 Auburn Rd, Columbia,
SC 29212, United States